The PC Headset to CISCO Phone Adapter – Dual 3.5mm to RJ9/RJ10 has been one of our greatest selling products, and for a good reason. This adaptor will convert your standard headset 3.5mm mic/audio plugs to a standard RJ9, RJ10, or RJ22 handset plug; allowing you to use your favorite computer/laptop headset with your Cisco IP phone. The adapter is designed for use with headsets that have two 3.5 mm. plugs; one for the microphone and one for the headphones/earpiece(s). The adapter outputs binaural sound for stereo headsets, meaning you will hear sound out of both ears. The adapter cable is approximately five inches long. Which is why it’s such an awesome tool for noisy call centers with close quarters.
2 Happy call center cutomer’s boasted about the PC Headset to CISCO Phone Adapter saying “Our office is very loud and needed a solution for a headset. Purchased adapter and then went out and purchased logitech h250 headset. Easy setup. Great sound and mic.” Another raved “I don’t care if I’m getting yelled at, or if a customer is so mad that they are cussing me out. Why? Because my headset is comfortable! (Unlike my co-workers). I highly reccomend you pair this with a pair of plantronics gamescon headset.”
If you’re looking for a similar solution that these 2 pleased call center employees found then view here to purchase yours now.
- Convert two 3.5mm plugs to single 4P4C RJ9/RJ10 Cisco headset plug
- Works great with Cisco VOIP office phones with a RJ9 headset jack
- Save money by buying PC headsets to use with your office phone’s headset jack
- Reduce clutter with single headset
- Does not work with RJ11 jack, which is wider than your headset jack (6 positions vs. 4). RJ11 jack is what is in the wall. RJ9, RJ10, RJ22 are what is on your phone handset or headset.
- Works with mono and stereo PC headsets!